I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

pátek 25. února 2011

Total world




Good morning sunshines !
having a good friday so far ?

Dont know whats happened to me today but somehow i'm so cheered up.
Hoping nothing is gonna spoil it.

Lalala
XXX

oh and btw : in total world this could be the total great car !  i desire one like this. I so can imagine driving the roads in summer through Australia or so, feeling the freedom. A friend of mine told me how great it is to ride a bike in New Zealand with no picture in your head where you wanna end. You just pack some little tent plus some nessesary supplies and you go. You feel the air. You meet people. You enjoy your life. You dream. You live.... How amazing is that !!




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat