I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

úterý 11. ledna 2011

Hello Yellow

Hey there , people ...
I know i havnt posted anything in ages... But here i am... There is a lot to tell but firstly i cant write down all ( unless i would rather write a book ) and second i damn dont know where to start...

Lets say im still in prague.
Lets say im such a hangover !
Lets say im going to write for one fashion blog ( as do several of my friends )
Lets say my friends cat named Anticrist hates me.
Lets say im going for a gig on wednesday.
Lets say a good friend of me threw a knife at me...

Lets just say life is weird.

I ll keep you posted .. I have to think through what to write about in order not to post shits...

Lovely day
Bee.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat