I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

čtvrtek 9. září 2010

I remain, you desire


The second major exhibition of award-winning photographer Gabrielle Revere: showcasing photographs that document a day in the life of our pal, model Lindsey Wixson during her first Fashion Week this past spring. As featured in LIFE magazine, Revere captures the excitement and stresses of a rising star’s adventures as she accompanies her muse to castings, fittings, walkthroughs and all the preparations models have to endure in preparation for the most anticipated annual event in the world of fashion.



I REMAIN, YOU DESIRE by GABRIELLE REVERE

Exhibition September 1st - 21st
8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Location Sotheby’s
1334 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021
b/w 71st and 72nd Street

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat