I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

pondělí 30. srpna 2010

Sticker play !

OPEN DIALOGUE :
Eniko Mihalik & Anita Hodosi

AH: U got home finally… Let’s do something I watched 5 episodes of Jersey Shore already… I’m ready to hang myself

EM: Ohhh I have some more if u like … did u cook something?

AH: Cunciii… no more ‘Kolbász’ …no more ‘Rakott Krupli’….

EM: F*ck u…. I know what to do… bring ur fake tatoos and here are my stickers!!!



AH: Yeeeey… let’s play with Roky …let’s make her a tattoo…hahha

EM: look…I’ll do your eyebrows… where is my cam…that’s cool

AH: That’s supercool… hahahah… we should go out like this …full of stickers!!!

EM: Let’s go out!

AH: No I can’t …really… we look ridiculous…

EM: Who cares….

AH: We should go to Union Sq… sit down and count the people with stickers on their face….

EM: And wait for the “too old for games” guy :D Hahahhahaha

AH: For sure….. let’s do that I need some goat milk icecream!

EM: Don’t eat… you’re fat…

AH: Okay… sorry … where is Roky by the way … your little slut Barbie naked on the balcony again…

EM: U’r boring…let’s go out… c’mon… dress up…we’r going…

AH: You’r the boss… let’s go.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat