I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

středa 10. února 2010

Always the airports

i feel like a lucky person last three days .. really .. especially when it comes to the airports ... now im waiting for my flight from cyprus to Athens and i have to wait 3,5 more hours becouse of some stupid strike. two days ago i was suppose to fly To cyprus but i had to buy a NEW ticket , just becouse of that stupid asshole who didnt want to let me go through check in desk - my name wasnt correctly written on the ticket - some letters were messed up. Hell. And , im not finished yet, next morning i went there again to Check in AGAIN and , surprisingly, they couldnt find me in their flight database. i had to run up and down through whole airport just to make my flight depart. I really cant wait for tonight. Im curious whats gonna happen...

And i thought i love flying.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat