I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

úterý 1. prosince 2009

Greetings from istanbul ... how have you been ? sorry for not posting, i just was too busy with my work and had not the right mood. But i promise you - when i get back home ( which is about 10th of December - yeah yeah, they have changed my ticket - i was suppose to leave 7th of December, whatever ...), im gonna show you something special, something new.... ME .... hehe .... so get ready darliiiings....

Anyway, im having such a great time here , ive met so may great people, the city is just beautiful, roommates are slovakian and czech , i have a freedom ( of my mind, of my soul ) ,im  doing gym and saunas, eating amazing food for free with my new family ... could it be ever better ? ...i feel like the happiest person in this world ...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat