I've seen a lot. I've heard enough. I've been here and there. But i still dont know life...

čtvrtek 9. dubna 2009

well.... welcoooome me

hey you there.... so this is my first day of working on my blog... hopefully you will like it ....

Its actually thursday but my days are pretty hangover ... I was supposed to do some studies for my leaving exams at school which can still seem to be quite far away ... Well... mistake then ... its gonna get here sooner that i can imagine and i wont even realize it ... haha .... instead of it im reading, eating, sleeping .... i need to refresh my weak body after yesterday hard party ... i've already drunk two tons of coffee and i figured out that it didnt help at ALL ....

Tomorrow Brno city and after tomorrow Vivienne Westwood casting in Prague. Stick up for me, please ! :-)

Cheers buddies

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat